What am I thinking...
Sometimes it gets depressing,
Especially when you fall so hard trying so hard.
Sometimes it gets boring,
Especially when you want so much apart from staying at home and facing the four walls
Sometimes it gets so tough,
Especially when you are thinking about driving, gatherings, University and the list goes on.
Sometimes I can't help but always find the evidence that I'm alone, no friends (not exactly but you know the kind of feelings that you are like the least important etc). Anyway, I know I need to suck it up and embrace, its all about growing up right? Like meeting people and getting to know new people and all, is a phase that we all go through right? Then, why I feel so much of convincing myself to believe it. I can't help but wonder why I can be so transparent to people and be visible to them another.
Anyway, starting driving lesson soon again since I'm taking my test on the 12th. People please pray for me. Once I get my license I believe I can go party and relax myself totally. I really my group of 7 and my besties and classmates and all. It' hard, sometimes to learn to be more independent on your own. At times, I realised that I've got so much I want to say but I don't have an definite idea as to who to approach. Why can't I be like her, her, she, him, etc?
Loved and take care.
Especially when you fall so hard trying so hard.
Sometimes it gets boring,
Especially when you want so much apart from staying at home and facing the four walls
Sometimes it gets so tough,
Especially when you are thinking about driving, gatherings, University and the list goes on.
Sometimes I can't help but always find the evidence that I'm alone, no friends (not exactly but you know the kind of feelings that you are like the least important etc). Anyway, I know I need to suck it up and embrace, its all about growing up right? Like meeting people and getting to know new people and all, is a phase that we all go through right? Then, why I feel so much of convincing myself to believe it. I can't help but wonder why I can be so transparent to people and be visible to them another.
Anyway, starting driving lesson soon again since I'm taking my test on the 12th. People please pray for me. Once I get my license I believe I can go party and relax myself totally. I really my group of 7 and my besties and classmates and all. It' hard, sometimes to learn to be more independent on your own. At times, I realised that I've got so much I want to say but I don't have an definite idea as to who to approach. Why can't I be like her, her, she, him, etc?
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home